Monday, September 19, 2011

Ghost 4



That's it! I NEED new shoes. 700 miles is just too many miles for my shoes. I went up to Runner's Flat to get some new ones, but they didn't carry my shoe anymore. They suggested another shoe that would be similar. It was one on my list so I tried it on, walked around, got on their treadmill a bit and it wasn't awful. I brought them home, walked around a little more, and then got on the dreadmill for 3 miles. It was like running on pillows! OK it might work. I'll run outside tomorrow.

This week I was going to go 8-10 miles, but ended up going more like 11. The next day, I did an Ethanol Loop. I might be pushing it for the week before a marathon. My ankle really hurt so that prompted me to go to Cedar Falls.

Total weekly training mileage: 16 miles

No comments:

Post a Comment